The era of TES Games

yota71

Yes from what I understand the older games all took place during Uriel's Lifetime at the Closing (ie last 50 years) of the 3rd Era....

Actually much of the 1st and second Era are piecemeal covered in the books and resolved through events in the Games...the books and so on mention quite a bit of the first and a least some of the second Era (though might add several things are left out in odd ways) Including WHERE are the Falmer's old Settlements in Skyrim (this was their territory after all) And Many of these Cities have been around through all 4 Era's or at least 2 or 3 of them.... They're....smaller then I'd imagine them.... but then so was the Imperial city which stood from the Beginning of the First Era to this one...And Cyrodiil for being the Central provence was sparsly populated....

Though actually i can see reasons and explainations for many of these questions. There actually were a few cities and places that "Disappeared' that were mentioned in the books such as in Cyrodiil, Myr Corrup which spanned all three Era's up to the War between Kajiit and Valenwood in the 3rd Era. There's also mentioned a Fortress and a couple of towns not shown in Cyrodiil. Sutch I think was another one but I am not sure...

I actually found the 4 centuries of the 4th Era to be....sparcely explained at best....or oddly explained in some cases....As with the Great Collapse...

I am sorry, I am an ametuer Historian and a writer so these things nag at my subconcsious. Skyrim probably has a few "disappearing problems too...things mentioned in books and so on that don't actually appear anywhere in the game...or in the history of the game (ie some books) for instance there was a Witch Queen in Whiterun at one point....according to Oblivion's Empire Hand book...