Dialogue Initiation Bug

placeholderthesteam

So, I have an NPC designed to sell you houses all across Skyrim, and I'm currently making his dialogue. However, I cannot initiate dialogue with him. No matter how long I wait, or if I do "recycleactor" or "resurrect", it never fixes the issue. I have tried countless different ways to get his dialogue to work and even ones that used to work no longer do. Basically, I have two branches (also for the record I'm using Player Dialogue since I'm a "veteran" modder of New Vegas), one of which is a Blocking branch that has his greeting and links to the other branch, the top level branch that contains all his info. It's set up like this: BelvorBranchGreeting with the topic BelvorGreeting which has a bunch of random greeting infos which link to the BelvorSale and BelvorHouse topics in the Top-Level branch. However, with it set up like this I cannot initiate dialogue. He simply turns his head and stops and then carries on. I have tried a million different things, like adding a prompt for the greeting infos or making a "Hello" topic in the misc section or even making it so the Top-Level branch is entered first just to see if his dialogue even works at all.

-Mods+Load Order-

Skyrim

Update

USKP

Hearthfire

UHFP

Guard Dialogue Overhaul

Sounds of Skyrim: Cities

Multiple Followers Lite

SkyUI

Complete Skyforge

Rebirth of an Empire