Changes to sneaking/stealing

Kolagon

This request might be a little complicated, but I'd like thievery to be more of a challenge. Would it be possible to make it that the more I steal/take/pick up/move an item in a shop/home in one night, the higher the chances will get that a guard will come running in to arrest me or me ending up waking up the owner? Like instead of robbing the house in one go, it'll take a few days to do it, take a little, leave, go back, take some more, etc. Another thing that could make it more challenging is if the owner/shop keeper did something to his or her shop after I steal, such as restocking the stolen items, setting noise making traps, the owner/shop keeper being awake longer, or they hire guards to watch the place. This could also cause a chain reaction, like say I stole stuff from Slash And Smash, the shop/home next door would also react with caution and do the same as if I'd steal their stuff next.

Edited by Kolagon

That's really complicated alright,

The restock part I already did that. You could look my nexus account, check tab 'file', look for mod Greed Snatcher.

About hire guard you should look mod called TIE

Below is your wishlist features that I don't know if such mod exist :

- accumulating steal difficulty & risks

- spread pc crime, chain effect