Looking for modders ressource

asbj0813

Well, hello there ladies and gentlemen

Recently I began creating a mod for Fallout 3, Ravenous, and adventure like mod in which the vault dweller must "climb" a tower, Crow's Nest, in order to stop an evil raider overlord and his fellow commanders.

But for this mod I want some special armors and weapons, and since I'm not very good at modelling and animating myself, I thought that I might use some of the great modders ressources out there.

So what I need, is a list of modders ressources, or just any other mod, which can be used by other modders. And I'll of course be sure to credit the original creatores.

Well, onto the list:

An equippable robot arm and/or legs, which can be used on all humanoids(I remember seing a robot arm based on Liberty Primes once).

A long, white coat, prefferably with a matching hood.

A cool and menacing looking, female stealth suit(I would prefer not all naked).

Some futuristic weapons(Launchers, sniper rifles, rifles, hand guns...).

And that's about it, please make sure to drop a comment on this topic if you know or find any mods out there which can be used.

Thanks in advance

asbj0813

You can search Nexus for the word 'resource' to find a lot. You can also do a tag search to find mods that are free for other modders to use.

Yes, I'll certainly try that, thanks.

But it would be a lot easier if someone could "point me in the right direction" if you know what i mean.

• 2 weeks later...

You can search Nexus for the word 'resource' to find a lot. You can also do a tag search to find mods that are free for other modders to use.

Yes, I'll certainly try that, thanks.

But it would be a lot easier if someone could "point me in the right direction" if you know what i mean.

If only life were that easy lolz. I hope you find easily what you need though, gl.

Hey guys, here I am yet again with some requests. First of all to remove any doubt, I have searched through the nexus many times but without any luck.

Well, first things first, I am looking for some hair with dreadlocks. The only mod I have seen that came a little close to what I wanted was a conversion of some Redguard hair from Oblivion. But I would certainly like to know if there were some other alternatives, maybe something with tints and stripes.

And I am also looking for the kind of metal claws, some people like to wear, here's a screenshot incase you don't know what I mean: http://eagleswords.com/library/IRONREAVERCLAW1.jpg

If some of you guys have found any mods resembling these requests, please don't hesitate to contact me. Until then I'll keep looking around the nexus, incase something might show up.

Thank you in advance :smile:

asbj0813