Please help me with my mod I am desperate...

pogonoforysci

Hi everyone. I have a major problem with my player house mod. It's a simple basement add on but I spent many hours figuring out how to get the stuff that I want into it. The basement that I created is a part of Honeyside house in Riften. At the end of last week I noticed that out of two doors that leads into the house (the basement itself is a part of the original interior cell and doesn't require loading) one work OK (meaning I can get in and out) but the other only lets me go in. When I try to exit the house using the broken door the game displays the loading screen for longer than usual and then I get a CTD. When I disable my mod (so I only have the vanilla interior cell) everything is OK. I've read that it may be something related to latest patch and some kind of navmesh error but my basement doesn't have a navmesh. I tried disabling all the other mods and reinstalling the game but it didn't help - I still get a CTD if I try to exit using those particular doors. If anyone has any idea what is wrong please help because at the moment I'm so frustrated that I'm considering uninstalling this damn construction kit. There is no point spending time working on mods if they than stop working for no reason...

Yes I did. I checked that several times. I had a problem with incorectly linked doors before (which was easily solved by selecting the right target for teleporting) so I initially thought that the linking got messed up somehow (although I didn't modify the doors at all recently, I wasn't even working anywhere near them to click something by accident) but that doesn't seem to be the case. Everything seems to be fine for me and still I get a CTD. It's really infuriating

Weird. If you want I could take a look at it? Just pm me a link to mediafire with the esp, would also help to see if it might be some sort of conflict with another mod you have. Which door is having the problem? The front of it or the door to the back dock?

Oh, and if it's a navmesh error, you could try backing up your file and then using the CK to auto generate a navmesh for the basement. It'll be a crappy navmesh since the tools is terrible, but might help trying to find out what the problem is.