Fresh Install of Game, no Mods Installed but still crashing, and the d

tmac8618

I'm not sure what to do at this point, downloaded a fresh game, removed BS Hi Res patches, they didn't help. Doesn anyone know what would cause 1/2 the dungeons to be while, and you just fall to your death?

Thanks for your time, been dealing with this for a month, and its getting quite frustrating.

I'm not sure what to do at this point, downloaded a fresh game, removed BS Hi Res patches, they didn't help. Doesn anyone know what would cause 1/2 the dungeons to be while, and you just fall to your death?

Thanks for your time, been dealing with this for a month, and its getting quite frustrating.

removing hirestexture patch not help you, do you have make a validation of your game cache by steam, if you have corrupted file they will correct the situation, make sure you have the last driver for all (video, sound, ect...) you say having this problem since more month, but to say more you need to show us the configuration of your computer, make sure all this are good,

Sorry, didn't have my reading glasses on when I typed the above. I have been having a problem with dungeons being white (missing) and falling to my death. Thinking it may be mod related, I did a fresh install of the game, didn't install any mods besides my body textures, Started a fresh character and still have the problem. I tried with the games Hi Res Textures and without, doesn't matter, same problem. Helgen I escape with either faction, I zone into the keep into white nothing, falling. Now if I log out and come back its there (sometimes)

The burrows in Ivarstead, same problem. Getting the Horn, Same problem, half way thru dungeon its just missing.

My specs should easily run the game, or so you'd think

Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.111118-2330)

Language: English (Regional Setting: English)

System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

System Model: G1.Guerrilla

BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.00PG

Processor: Intel® Core i7 CPU X 990 @ 3.47GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.5GHz

Memory: 12288MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 12286MB RAM

Page File: 3144MB used, 21426MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

I run sli mode - (2) Nvidia GTX 580ti's

ummm, you have a big monster able to run ten skyrim in the same time Ha Ha Ha,

but, just to understand well, you say you have make a fresh install of your game, so i think before it's going well, but when the problem have come after the patch 1.5 or you have played whit the patch 1.5 some time and sudenly it's happening, do you have make a check for your driver update even for nvidia (296.10),

EDIT : i have make a recherch on the web but not found anything they can help you,

but i have find a page of help in steem if it's can help you,(not time to search, i mush go for now) but here the link :

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_search.php?searchwords=Nvidia+GTX+580ti

or peharp other can say more on this problem or ask question too to the staff of steam they can help you, i don't know your video card so i don't want saying anything and making you turning aroud, but if i find other information i will write here

Edited by AngeGardien