ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Where are all the W3 quest mods?

vipag

I've played & mod'ed skyrim, fallout n, etc several times, all very successfully adding new quests and challenges etc and, therefore, greatly enhancing additional play-throughs etc. Having virtually finished Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (vanilla) I am looking at the mods and ALL seem to be function, UI, gameplay (etc etc) ... am I missing something ... where are the additional QUESTS mods - I just can't see any mods which seem to add additional quests. I have looked at "categories" and there isn't even a "quests" category! Please tell me I'm being dumb and am missing something obvious!

Ta

you assume that because W3 can be modded , that modding it has anything to do with modding a Bethesda game

and you would be horribly mistaken

modding W3 is far different , doesn't have any tools similar to the Creation Kit , it's an entirely different matter

and quest mods don't seem to be possible for that game

so the only thing you are missing is the big differences in modding different games

honestly , be thankful that people were able to mod the game the way they already have , it's far more than what most games have anyhow