Weird Visual Errors

Beoroth

So last night I was attacked by a giant bear - only this bear wasn't an animation, it was like a giant cardboard cut-out.

A couple of minutes later I came across a woman standing on a rock dressed in her underwear - without a head!

When I finally arrived at Windhelm it was to discover huge sections of the Palace of Kings missing, leaving torches & icicles hanging in mid-air & doors going nowhere. Also, much of the ground was missing, so that it was possible to see through to the terrain underneath. I've also had this problem with one of the buildings in Winterhold, down in the village.

Not saying that these errors are down to the latest patch - but I didn't see them before!! :confused:

So last night I was attacked by a giant bear - only this bear wasn't an animation, it was like a giant cardboard cut-out.

A couple of minutes later I came across a woman standing on a rock dressed in her underwear - without a head!

When I finally arrived at Windhelm it was to discover huge sections of the Palace of Kings missing, leaving torches & icicles hanging in mid-air & doors going nowhere. Also, much of the ground was missing, so that it was possible to see through to the terrain underneath. I've also had this problem with one of the buildings in Winterhold, down in the village.

Not saying that these errors are down to the latest patch - but I didn't see them before!! :confused:

99% of the time it's a mod they make strange thing like that..., so check you mod they touch this place