Pirates of the Caribbean: The Golden Galleon

AnotherAverageName

"You only want to believe that the compass works." Shalena smiled and gestured for her pirates to lower their guns. "Not as stupid as you." She said to Alexander. "Take the map if you want. Happy hunting!" She said and dropped the piece of parchment on the sand and started to walk away.

"Is that the real map?" One pirate asked quietly. Shalena only smiled. "Let them think that it's real."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You only want to believe that the compass works." Shalena smiled and gestured for her pirates to lower their guns. "Not as stupid as you." She said to Alexander. "Take the map if you want. Happy hunting!" She said and dropped the piece of parchment on the sand and started to walk away.

"Is that the real map?" One pirate asked quietly. Shalena only smiled. "Let them think that it's real."

Richard smiled slightly "Now we have two pieces. That leaves only another two" he said, he wondered why she gave them the map though, and wether the pirates earlier comment on not bringing the real map was true

Alexander raised his brow "I heard that you know." hIS gun made a loud clicking noise then he lowered it. "I guess...we can get this golden galleon but it is said to be guarded by a dark monster... We will have to do this together." Edited by AnotherAverageName

Thomas looked at the map parchment and looked at a world map he had at the time. As he drew the lines, from where the map parchments were found he saw a pattern. He continued to draw lines until he completed the drawing of a triangle, One to the port, where he got his. One at Tortuga, and one near the coastal islands of Ireland. "I finally got you, you little bugger." Thomas said out-loud as he got up and changed the direction. "Where are we going Captain?" the crew member asked. "Ireland, I think the next piece is there." Thomas replied as the ship continued it's course.

Shalena stopped. "What makes you think that I want to join you?" She said in a disgusted tone. "You will kill me, my entire crew and take over our ship as soon as you will find the chance." The first mate looked at them with the distrustful look. She always thought that those who work in the service of King are thieves and liars just like pirates, except the first group refuses to admit it.

"Believe us, this is no easy thing for us to admit... you need our piece of the map regardless, without it you shall never find the galleon, plus if it is guarded by some creature.... you're ship would not last a second without help. Just think about it. And we honour our deals, pirate, you shall not be harmed." Alessia replied. Bargaining was her strongest point, rather than fighting and commanding.

Shalena stopped. "What makes you think that I want to join you?" She said in a disgusted tone. "You will kill me, my entire crew and take over our ship as soon as you will find the chance." The first mate looked at them with the distrustful look. She always thought that those who work in the service of King are thieves and liars just like pirates, except the first group refuses to admit it.

Richard looked between the two of them "Great" he said sarcastically "We'll be here for hours so our amazing leader can convince the pirates to join us"

Shalena folded her arms on her chest. She can't do this alone. That's true. And no other pirates wants to join them because they don't want to share... but she also knew that these people won't let her take anything and will kill her or at least try to. But all those treasures... she looked at her crew members who looked back at her, obviously anxious to hear her answer. "But I'm going to sail with my own ship." She said.