Wars In skyrim ??

TheRedHunter

OK ... I have a big question: WHat happened to wars in skyrim ??.If anyone know anything about wis could you share that with me , with everyone ....here on this topic.Good day to all :)

Did this have anything to do with the list spamming ?? check my attc. pic...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

search on google... and maybe there's something on torrent or emule. Web is large and completly cancel something from it is quite impossible.

Obviuosly the Nexus have his rules and none can put it on here again or will be banned. Autors has his rights, and the Nexus has to protect himself.

Edited by Jodi79

found it...google modsaholic wars in skyrim. I'm not comfortable linking a hidden or banned mod on this forum.

Just use the main esp and blood coins, because the strings required for the other plugins will cause a bunch of issues and corrupted saves.

Hi Guys,

I am in talk with Alex about relaunching the Wars in Skyrim again, I've sent him the fixed the main files (language issues in esp's only) so hopefully he will be able to continue.

Basically the reason for him to quit was too many people trolling and calling him names, thinking he is getting paid for what he is doing expecting updates twice a week etc. A HUGE pain in the buttock are people who go and repeat the same thing again and again and again even though the answer is two lines bellow or a page back or on the freaking description page 99% of the time. You have to realize that to work on such a HUGE mod and nearly alone you need a lot of motivation to keep that going. And the negative and really abusive comments that were CONSTANTLY on the forums were simply too much. As far as I am aware he tried to contact a few admins to have a friendly chat with the offenders and to explain them that this is not the way they should behave but nobody got back to him even though this is on the best 20 mods on nexus. That is what he told me :(

I am hoping that he will take a few "days off" and come back, however I didn't get a definite answer yet so please do not think the project will be relaunched.

What we can now do is to tell him how much we miss him and that we want him back. And should the trolling and abusive behaviour continue it should be flagged and given a red arrow so it will get hidden asap.

There is a difference between positive feedback and just plain and simple rudeness. Some people should learn the difference as they obviously don't know that there is something called "To be polite"

P.S. I will NOT share the contact details so do not even bother asking.

I understand that the negative comments were a pain in the ass, but was it really necessary to put down a mod?

THIS is the internet. It will always be such things here. Especially if it is popular. People who does such things, simply want attention. I mean that are most people that he dosn´t know, why he cares if they call him whatever?

If he don´t can take trolling, can´t just simplys ignore them maybe he should give the project to someone else. Or stay hidden.

I love this mod, but if the comments are simply to much for him, he should not force himself to come back. It is his life. His time. If the fun stops, is time for a break or ending. :thumbsup: