What do you want in a house mod?

helzi

Yes I like a vixen here and there too, but the deer thrill me. I love them in the game.

The Princess Stomper IC Apartment conveniently located in Talos Plazo has a bathroom which I think is "sittable". I don't get the bathroom thing though. That's private. :D I don't wanna see it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
I want a elvish style wooden house on a BIG tree in a dense forest. The stairs spiral up the tree and at night, elvish glowing lamps light up the tree. From inside the tree house, I can reach the bottom of the tree from inside its base and into an underground basement with archery ranges as well as training equipements for my elf soldiers and friend to train.

yep, an elvish tree house sounds really good, since there is only (to my eye) one house of that type in game already... so an other one whit a complete new idea (the circular stairs and stufff on a super huge tree and high in the air sould be something to consider modding ! specialy if you have the skills to do it ! something like fishyx said sounds great !

edit: more detail !

- high in the tree

- half inside half outside the tree

- lots of lamp that you could change the color inside and outside

- spiral stairs sounds great

- u could use the hidden system for the amazing (druid tree house??? or something like that) to hide the stairs (be able to see or hide the stairs and the exterior as well)

- the house would be well hidden by lots of leafs and stuff, so when u look up from the ground u cant see it (even if the hidden system is not "on") !

- the house could have many part! (to different height part of the tree)

- since the house would be in a tree the decoration theme should be base on nature...(lots of beautifull plants, and flower) since elven love nature !

- that it for now... other idea that match the description i give would be appreciated (i repeat that match the description) last words (i truly hope someone will invest him, her self into that project !

Some nice roves and ledges to run around on. Maybe a chapel or temple to anything, Aedra, daedra or Sithis (he's neither).

Hidden passages a must.

What is is whith you guys and being nice, do a mod that can be used for good or evil, preferably slanted to evil. Mwah ha ha ha!

The first Time I lost a horse (Prior Maborel's) was when I got it armoured. If you pay for (or get the free) armour, then don't mount your horse, the horse stays right where it is when you teleport away. I now use this to my advantage and simply ride them from there to my dwelling.

Myrmaad, you almost described my ideal house which I was going to make up in the Valus mountains. So, there is no point in me describing mine. I've just got to make sure there's no possibility of an Oblivion Gate up there - which is why I haven't got around to it yet. Laziness.

Nothing as flash as you, mind, but most definately a suave dwelling with a coral and stables. Thanks for giving me the inspiration to start work on it. :biggrin:

I think I would like a nice sweet little cottage on an island some where, that has a secret door in it that takes you to a secret base!

In the base would be a whole lot of servants to do your bidding as well as countless other alchemy gardens and training pits.

I have to admit, I prefer cozyness over size. Which is why Rosethorn Hall didn't appeal to me...

My ideal house would be a little tiny cottage type house built by a waterfall with enough tree space to see a nice, relaxing sunset! It would have a nice big bed warmed by a toasty log-fire with a few shelves for my rare books and some space to place manequins to display my armour...

Finally, I want a nice little front portch where I can sit and admire the sunset and the glistening waterfall after a hard days adventuring! :smile: