What do you want in a house mod?

helzi

I agree with Term1ated. Cozyness over size definetly. But I can't stop liking the idea of a castle with loads of hidden tunnels and a secret shrine to Sithis. Some evil cult following would be cool. Really proper gothic style castle, which no (not even Skingrad) in-game castle captures for me.

Some nice cottage would be nice though. I think a mod should have something specialthough, not just a cottage, but a cottage with the walls made of tree-roots or something.

PS: Sorry Term1nated, I seem to be agreeing and replying to your comments all over the place. Weird. :down:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Term1ated. Cozyness over size definetly. But I can't stop liking the idea of a castle with loads of hidden tunnels and a secret shrine to Sithis. Some evil cult following would be cool. Really proper gothic style castle, which no (not even Skingrad) in-game castle captures for me.

Some nice cottage would be nice though. I think a mod should have something specialthough, not just a cottage, but a cottage with the walls made of tree-roots or something.

PS: Sorry Term1nated, I seem to be agreeing and replying to your comments all over the place. Weird. :down:

It's ok, dude! I guess great minds think alike! :P

A BIG SEX DUNGEON!

on a more serious note, I would prefer somewhere to relax and wind down from my adventures of pillaging and stealing, yet somewhere that looks impressive from a distance away. I also like the idea of a secret retreat, to escape to when I need to lay low for a while....

I want a elvish style wooden house on a BIG tree in a dense forest. The stairs spiral up the tree and at night, elvish glowing lamps light up the tree. From inside the tree house, I can reach the bottom of the tree from inside its base and into an underground basement with archery ranges as well as training equipements for my elf soldiers and friend to train.

ya you shold turn that into a mod thats bad!

Forests are so nice.

Just look around at all the deer. Take a stroll with your dog, pick flowers to display in your home, breathe in the warm... sweet forest air...

... Oh... it's my mum's cooking... :(

I WISH OBLIVION WAS REAL!

you forgot the lovely trolls comeing from every derecton trying to kill you and you dog.

• 6 months later...
NPC's i cant stand having a house with no one roaming around it. It feels bleak and depressing. Rosethorn hall i like cause atleast it has one npc even if she is a she lol

GIMMIE PEOPLE!!.

I would recommend Kumiko Manor.

It starts empty but then if you start nosing around you discover quests that eventually allow you to hire a houseful of people, if you can afford them, player.additem. They also act hilarious at times! :biggrin:

This mod is more than just a nice house.