Mod's Install Order Problem

Flarisande

At first, sorry for my terrible English and thank you for your efforts in developing Vortex.

Not really sure that is bug, but...When I restart Vortex, then digits from "Install Order" column at the Mods section seems to disappear. And after that I can't sort mods by "Install Order" (but another categories, like "Source", "Mod Name", etc seems to work properly).

It's look something like this:

But if install/uninstall mods or change some dependency, then digits back and work properly (until I restart mod manager again though).

https://imgur.com/a/vwo2s

It's a little problem about updating values I guess.

An extra note: it's fine using the forum, but if you want to give a feedback (or signal a problem), the best way to do it is using the feedback system on Vortex

In the forum there are some extra discussion and your problem could be buried under those.

EDIT:

I get the same problem after a Rule cycle alert, you too?

Edited by HalfLazy

It's a little problem about updating values I guess.

An extra note: it's fine using the forum, but if you want to give a feedback (or signal a problem), the best way to do it is using the feedback system on Vortex

In the forum there are some extra discussion and your problem could be buried under those.

EDIT:

I get the same problem after a Rule cycle alert, you too?

Truth is...I used feedback's option several times. But now I was not sure bug this or not so I decided to ask there first, sorry if this led to some inconvenience. Now I will write the correct feedback.

And yes, I have same issue after rule cycle alert. Also I managed, that Vortex can't handle installation of empty directory, I use them in MO for mod categorization (e.g. Models and Textures, Patches and Fixes etc), but it's not important right now ofc.

Also many thanks for answering, it good to know, that is not only me who meet this problem, and maybe this will be fixed over time.

No sorry, maybe I've explained it wrong: It's not forbidden or something post here :P

Just if you confirm a bug is best to use the feedback system (is the first place where the message of troubles get stored and checked).

The forum is good to get extra info to a better feedback report (more data -> easy to reproduce the error -> easy fix), That's all :P