Real Smithing Animations

Sacreficium

And again matrix quote: Guns, we need guns! #swoosh#

I thougt it would be great if i want to make an iron armor i can see myself smithing it, because it simply takes time to forge that thing. and i want to see more than that generic #pull, pull, grab, hammer, hammer, drop into water#. Wouldn't it be great to see eorlund actually smithing his legendary skyforge steel.

I therefore request (quitable) animations for the armor and weapons, i do not know if it is possible but if it is... yeah ^^

Special animations for

Daedric (maybe shaping the things out of ebons and cooling them with the daerda heart's blood)

Dragon

Glass (smelting and shaping)

Thanks for anyone interessted :)

EDIT: As no one answers could you please give me a short feedback about the idea please?

Edited by Sacreficium

OK, i like the idea. However, there's a shedload of animation work to get it to behave in game. And, ideally, it'd be different animation for creating metal, glass, ebony or leather-based gear, in all of the variants.. But, good luck - I'd use it :)

okay maybe it is utopic, and maybe we should start with adding some more generic smithing animations like forging an iron-breastplate and some weapons, but why not at least the same animation for breastplates (but interchangeable anim-objects)

how about that? xD

edit:

and for the grindstone: replace the generic iron sword with the weapon you are currently wielding

and the Bench: place a _gnd mesh of the armor you are wearing/improving

how 'bout that? :P

Edited by Sacreficium