Ice Spike glitch

Nyeen

Hi, to be honest I don't know which mod causes this, it could be either Duel Combat Realism or WiS IV Realistic Fighting.

What's the problem that I have with Ice Spike? Every freaking time I got hit by it, my character flies miles away, with no possibility of recovering back. I just have to wait a few seconds until the ragdoll decides to stop flying.

Yes, its truly annoying. And lately I'm facing a lot of ice mages, which makes it even worse.

Has someone had this problem and fixed it? I would be much obliged.

• 3 weeks later...

jeez yea way to necro a 3 weeks old question, the shame!

Ive also got problem with those ice shards, with the impact force and knockdown effect. Your thrown off your feet and stunned but the npcs just keep firing it at you so you never get up, unless lucky enough to get thrown behind something or your stash of heath potions outlast their ice staff or magic rechage.

I actually started a thread asking advice for it here getting some good suggests (and even accusations of necro posting thrown in lol)

and Interesting i also use WIS IV but never suspected thats causing its, its not something ill uninstall just to checkout.