Mod Translation...done or not done ?

JakeProbe

Since ToS states that language on the forum is English I ask myself why mod translations arent a problem it seems.

A lot of people whereunder myself are checking forums regular after work to see if there are new mods posted and to be honest I find it kinda disturbing to see the amount of

mod translations.

I, myself, speak Dutch as native language but do speak English on the forum because I could get banned (and sure will be) if I wouldnt ,so why are they measuring with 2 different measures ?

No offence to everyone who translates those mods, I know theres a lot of work involved , but I doubt this is the place to post em, since ToS states English is the language here and they have a zero tolerance policy going on their rules.

Anyway, maybe its just me, but if its not, please react here, thank you.

Greetings,

Jake

Edited by JakeProbe

I am French and I am totally agree.... Well.....no. If you come to live in my country, speak french! By respecting people, translations could be a part of optional files. On the other hand, I got no problems with translators, they ask for permission, they give good credit and they release good job. Most of them are also tagged with picture flag, so they are easy so avoid.

In conclusion, not your business.

speaking English is for the forums. Not entirely the files I would assume. other languages should have tags for the tagging system so people in your positions get things to your preference, but honestly i dont understand the current tagging system in the slightest.