I need help: Fo3 endig - BS start

Hi

I have some problems. In the Take it Back! quest when I enter the Jefferson Memorial gift shop no one follows me in. Not Lyons, or anyone. So in the rotunda I had to use console commands to get miss Lyons there. It's really stressful only getting her to speak with Dr. Li on the intercom. But then she won't activate the switch to open the door. I can activate it by console commands. But the door won't, in any way I've tried, open. So I had to tcl my way trough so I could activate the purifier. So the game ends, and all that, goes to Broken Steel. But Take it Back! and Project Impurity is still active. I've ended Take it back with console commands, but I can't find the base ID for Project Impurity so cant complete that.

So.. To make all that really short: I need the base ID to the Project Impurity quest, and maybe someone could tell me an easier solution to get the Take it Back! quest go without issues and the start of Broken Steel.

Oh and just another thing, that doesn't involve this over here. When I sit, my player always draw his/her weapon. Really annoying, so if anyone knows how I can fix, please tell me, thanks :)

Edit: When I go into the rotunda again after the main quest is finished I cant go back trough the door, cause the quest is still active.

Edited by NextGenerationNOR