[Mod Request] Chainmail on Kaer Morhen armor

shepkelly

Hi guys, I love Kaer Morhen armor - I download mods, that change visual of othe witcher armors to Kaer Morhen and use The Legendary Viper II mod..

Thing is I would love to have dark chainmail and I just cant find mod for it.. Could be done - for example swap chainmail from Viper armor to Kaer Morhen..

I know I could use viper armor , bud i dont like those scales, but I like darker chainmail better then silver one..

My moding skill are non existent (all I can do is uncook. change things in nootepad and cook it) , if I could do it myself I would and dont bother you guys - if anyone know how to do it...

Yeah, I never really succeeded in making the chainmail much darker or changing the color. CDPR either uses different texture maps in really weird ways, or I'm just too stupid to understand.

With the E3 2014 version I did however manage to darken it very slightly but trying to go any further always just end up breaking the chainmail textures.

It would be interesting to see if someone can do it right, but I have been asking for help with this since I started modding this armor and never really found an answer. Everyone has "theories" on how to achieve it, but no one actually proves that it can be done.