Converting Oldrim Mods - Amethyst Hollow

kaldgord

After a quick search i was kinda surprised there wasn't a lot talking about how to import this excellent mod into SE.

I really loved it, it was the house i used the most back in my days, and now that im starting a new SE modded run i feel there's something missing. I really want my amethyst hollow house back in the game.

Now i don't want to do something like publishing on the nexus, i'm all up on doing the dirty work for myself and myself only and keeping it that way.

I used the TUCO guide and got the basic gist on processing oldrim mod through CK to get rid of the FORM43 and optmizing stuff using NIFF.

Still, i think there are extra steps required to succesfully convert amethyst hollow for SE.

For example when i check for FORM43 in Ssedit, it shows there's an .esm with such Form, and i don't know what are the steps to do to make the .esm file in the correct form.

Will anyone help me to understand and learn what to try to do to convert this beautiful mod into Skyrim SE ?

Has anyone tried, or is the mod at a point where its impossible to succesfully convert it ?

Thanks in advance guys !