CBBE Black Body Bug [REUPLOAD]

Bazrolides

[REUPLOAD]

I'm experiencing black body bug with Celiente's beautiful body edition and I can't figure out what mod causes this incompability, and that's why I'm asking for help. In attached files I'll send lists of mods installed via: NMM (this list will be quite a mess becuase of author's name and installation dates), manually and via steam workshop. Mods were sorted by LOOT.

Edited by Bazrolides

Is it straight up black body or does the body have black triangles that fade and appear on occasion... or you know what that's irrelevant - if that's the case there should be plenty of information about solving it on the web - It is a memory issue usually caused by not having enough video memory on your graphics card. If you have too high resolution body skin I'd suggest trying to compress it and remove (or compress...) mods that install too high resolution images (4k..., maybe even qhd).

If you have "high tech" enough card that should not be an issue but if the case is that you don't have -> remove mods which take too much video memory

There might be more to this, in which case you have to wait for someone more knowledgeable ;/

Is it straight up black body or does the body have black triangles that fade and appear on occasion... or you know what that's irrelevant - if that's the case there should be plenty of information about solving it on the web - It is a memory issue usually caused by not having enough video memory on your graphics card. If you have too high resolution body skin I'd suggest trying to compress it and remove (or compress...) mods that install too high resolution images (4k..., maybe even qhd).

If you have "high tech" enough card that should not be an issue but if the case is that you don't have -> remove mods which take too much video memory

There might be more to this, in which case you have to wait for someone more knowledgeable ;/

In a words of Todd Howard: ,, It just works". Turning the settings of cbbe from ,,ultra" to ,,high" fixed the issue entirely. All this talk about uncompability on other treads was really misleading. Thank you.