Is anyone here good at Physics?

Keanumoreira

Okay, so I sorta understand what a Lagrangian is. It's a function used to summarize the dynamics of a dynamical system, but I don't quite understand what a dynamical system is. I kinda have an idea of its sphere of influence (like, say, the Evolution Rule) but I need someone who really knows their stuff to explain it to me. Can anyone help?

A little research wouldn't hurt. A dynamical system is a system that evolves and changes with time. It's state changes discretely or non discretely, and it is dictated by particular functions. This source can help to clarify more.

http://www.scholarpedia.org/article/Dynamical_systems

You should look up basic calculus and how displacement, velocity and acceleration are all related. Knowing one of these functions for a system, given the correct initial conditions, can allow you to obtain its integral. Physics is very much a study of change, and calculus was created to help study physics itself. I doubt you need to look into the world of differential equations, flux, etc, though slope fields might be a subject of interest.