Full Dragon Spawn rate before starting Main Quest?

KradenEPC

Hello,

I'm wondering if there is a mod that gives dragons the full spawn rate before you even start the main quest.

This is pretty much for roleplaying purposes. I'm tired of dealing with the Greybeards and the Blades every time I make a new character just so I get to see some dragons. I want to experience dragon attacks through the eyes of a normal Skyrim citizen who properly fears dragons for the land-ravaging, village-burning menaces that they are; not as some legendary dragon killer from prophecy who feels it is his destiny to find and murder every single dragon, absorb their souls, and learn how to use Shouts so that he can defeat the World Eater and save Tamriel from destruction.

I mean I have no problem with every character I make being Dragonborn. I just want my characters to make a name for themselves as dragonslayers by actually slaying dragons. They can learn all of the Dragonborn stuff along the way IMO.

Anyways my question is this: is there a mod that enables Dragons to spawn without starting the main quest? I couldn't find any personally. And if there isn't, how would I go about doing that in the Creation Kit? I tried tinkering around but couldn't figure it out.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 year later...

I wish there was one ... i can't find any.

For the same reason as you : i'm playing some people of skyrim with "alternate start", and then i never see a dragon ...

then, if there's no dragon, there's no need for a Dovahkin... ?!

Edit : i just found this !! : Immediate Dragons

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9621/?

Edited by nerethi