Slow script loading / Event loading

MrTroll000

This is a really really annoying bug / glitch / problem that I'm getting.

Let me lay it out here:

Okay, so you know how when you do something in game like: Activate a guardian stone and click OK on the menu then the light ray comes out of it the moment you press OK, mine takes about 15 seconds to activate. This happens with a lot of quests aswell and when buying things it takes time to recieve the things i bought. Also happens with mods like "Dovahkiin Relaxes Too" when I press Z to relax with the power, it takes about 10 seconds for the text to pop up and my character may or may not relax even. Also the mods "Imaginator" and "Dynavision" when I want to summon their helpers it takes around 1 minute and they pop up while I walk through the street.

It's really annoying and makes the game near unplayable! Please, help any form of assistance would be appreciated.

Yours Trolly,

MrTroll.

• 6 months later...

This is a really really annoying bug / glitch / problem that I'm getting.

Let me lay it out here:

Okay, so you know how when you do something in game like: Activate a guardian stone and click OK on the menu then the light ray comes out of it the moment you press OK, mine takes about 15 seconds to activate. This happens with a lot of quests aswell and when buying things it takes time to recieve the things i bought. Also happens with mods like "Dovahkiin Relaxes Too" when I press Z to relax with the power, it takes about 10 seconds for the text to pop up and my character may or may not relax even. Also the mods "Imaginator" and "Dynavision" when I want to summon their helpers it takes around 1 minute and they pop up while I walk through the street.

It's really annoying and makes the game near unplayable! Please, help any form of assistance would be appreciated.

Yours Trolly,

MrTroll.

Bump, because I have the same problem... This guy http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2606446 deleted his cfg files, but it doesn't work with me