So I want to be a real necromancer

Avvercus

I've always felt like summoner potential in skyrim is very poor. I'd love to be able to spawn like 5-10 skeletons to be my very own little bone army. Is there a way to use batch files to achieve this? Like, spawn a bunch of skeletons, set them to your faction, ect.? I'm not super familiar with the limitations of batch files, so if someone could give me some guidance on this I'd really appreciate it.

Not sure how to make it with batch files, but in Perkus Maximus is a necromancer tree which allows you to use bones of your enemies to spawn skelleton minions. And build an army of them. It is pretty fun to lead an undead horde of skeletons as an all-powerfull warlock or lich.

But Perma is really complex game overhaul changing pretty much everything you can think of and it needs to generate compatibility patch for the rest of your load order. It is a great mode, and you can instal only changes for mage trees so the rest of your game will by mostly unaffected.

But its probably not the best solution to install massive overhaul just for one feature. I just wanted to let you know that it might be an option to consider.

Not sure how to make it with batch files, but in Perkus Maximus is a necromancer tree which allows you to use bones of your enemies to spawn skelleton minions. And build an army of them. It is pretty fun to lead an undead horde of skeletons as an all-powerfull warlock or lich.

But Perma is really complex game overhaul changing pretty much everything you can think of and it needs to generate compatibility patch for the rest of your load order. It is a great mode, and you can instal only changes for mage trees so the rest of your game will by mostly unaffected.

But its probably not the best solution to install massive overhaul just for one feature. I just wanted to let you know that it might be an option to consider.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll look into it, sounds like the rest of that mod will probably have things in it I'll enjoy.