âI am working on a trainer mod. In fact, it's pretty much done. My only annoyance is that the trainers walk around the room, even between "lessons".

âI managed to get them still in a previous mod, but that's long gone and I can't remember much, except that I had to alter the AI Wander parameters. Can someone remind me how to do that?

âJust a little plug: my mod is called Secret Masters Convention Hall, v. 1.1. I will upload it when I fix this wanderlust problem. It puts a trapdoor in the Seyda Neen Census and Excise basement. That leads to a small room with 9 secret master trainers in each skill. I got tired of traveling all over Vvardenfell.

Also, how do I specify the spells I want my npc to sell? I keep thinking of tweaks, and this is a good one. My last npc will train AND barter, but only spells, of which she has an inventory of 0.

: /

Heck, if y'all help me figure this out, I might as well make her a Creeper-like rich merchant. Might have to fiddle with the class.

âI am working on a trainer mod. In fact, it's pretty much done. My only annoyance is that the trainers walk around the room, even between "lessons".

âI managed to get them still in a previous mod, but that's long gone and I can't remember much, except that I had to alter the AI Wander parameters. Can someone remind me how to do that?

Open the NPC's profile in the editor and then click on the [AI] button at the bottom of the window. This opens a new window. There are two tabs: 'Packages' and 'Services'. Under 'Packages' you will likely see 'Wander' listed. Double-click on 'Wander' to open a new dialogue box and set the distance to zero.

Also, how do I specify the spells I want my npc to sell? I keep thinking of tweaks, and this is a good one. My last npc will train AND barter, but only spells, of which she has an inventory of 0.

I expect that you created your NPC with the 'Mage Service' or similar class. This gives the NPC the barter service - specifically to sell spells. The spells the NPC sells are those he/she knows. To give the NPC spells to sell, go to his/her inventory. There are two tabs: 'Items' and 'Spells'. Select spells, then drag the spells you want onto the inventory to add them.

Thanks​, Cyrano! I did in fact solve the spells problem! The wanderlust might not be too much of a problem, tho I will definitely try your fix. In test-playing, I found that having to track my trainer kept me on my toes as to how many lessons I'd accumulated (to get to a total of ten before training the next skill). The problem with all those peripatetic trainers is that they get in the way when the Dark Brotherhood comes a-calling.