Ingredient Wall Art Resource not loading in CK

Pnubs

Hey all, I'm having trouble getting this resource in my mod. I have used plenty of other resources just fine, and like the others I have placed the Ingredient Wall Art resource in my custom mod folder and I have also tried the standard way of putting them as they came under the default meshes/textures folders. However by either dragging and dropping or doing the manual way of creating a new mesh and guiding it the NIF file, the mesh does not show up. I can see it just fine when I open NIFSkope. Does this have to do anything with me using the SE edition? I have seen others use this in SE mods so I am confused as to what I'm doing wrong.

For many nifs created for original Skyrim, you have to convert them to SSE format. You will need Nifskope 2.0. Open your nif in nifskope, then go to Spells. Click Update All Tangent Spaces then save. You may run in to this problem with other resources made for the original Skyrim as well. Some resources have been converted over to SSE by the MA in which case just download them from files in the SSE section. Otherwise, you mostly need to go through this conversion process.

Thank you for the reply. I did what you said but I still don't see the mesh in the CK. After I updated the tangent spaces and saved the file, it said "One or more of the blocks had their names sanitized". Any ideas?

Edit: I ended up using SSE NIF Optimizer. Got it working, thanks for your help.

Edited by Pnubs