[Fallout 4 CK] NPC won't give dialogue items?

FallenDanish

Hey all,

After getting most of the issues ironed out, I finally got my NPC to talk to me properly.

The goal of this NPC was to be like De Luca in Vault 81, who buys chems off of you for caps. I wanted to do a whole amount instead of one at a time, however (De Luca buys one Jet for 75 caps every time you use dialogue, I wanted to do all the Jet the player has for 75 caps times the amount of Jet sold).

I thought I had the scripts all figured out; yet when I talk to the NPC and select "Sell Drugs" in the dialogue and go through it, nothing happens.

Aliases seem proper, I'm using the right commands (AddItem and RemoveItem), the kmyQuest dealerScript01 is set up okay, and properties are solid:

Properties: pJet = Jet, pCaps001 = Caps001, jVal is initialized in dealerScript01 as an Int.

pJet and pCaps001 are properties inside of the fragment in that dialogue window (the last image in the gallery)

Script (with kmyQuest = dealerScript01):

kmyQuest.jVal = Game.GetPlayer().GetItemCount(pJet)

if (jVal >= 1)

Game.GetPlayer().AddItem(pCaps001, kmyQuest.jVal * 75, false) [i've also tried the code without the silence boolean as seen in the gallery; no change in the outcome]

Game.GetPlayer().RemoveItem(pJet, kmyQuest.jVal, false) [i've also tried the code without the silence boolean as seen in the gallery; no change in the outcome]

endif

Images of the quest information for additional insight - https://imgur.com/a/m6VA2

Edited by FallenDanish