[WIP] Hagraven Variations

TheWormpie

Hey there, Nexusians!

I am currently working on an abundance of new hagraven models and thought I'd just unload some of it on you. Let me hear what you think :psyduck:

Hagraven Briarkin:

X6qVp0b.pngAiOJ3yC.png

Hagraven Beastmaster:

dpzdtyo.pngWiSxMxk.png

Hagraven Betrayer:

K7IjLF0.pngK478cZD.png

Hagraven Queen:

OdWYm1M.png0h7w2gu.png

Hagraven Druid:

i9hqDS0.pngb8lOXAQ.png

Do you have any suggestions or ideas for additional hagraven variantions, say the word! I might just take a liking to your idea :wink: I'm especially keen to more variations of forsworn related hags.

- The Wormple

Here's another bunch:

Hagraven Necromancer:

r5IrIMI.pngdH1sUxs.png

Hagraven Eldest:

jVHKyN2.pnglZjIo7P.png

Hagraven Scarecrow:

kzph51v.pngNFRUNM2.png

Do you have any suggestions or ideas for additional hagraven variantions, say the word! I might just take a liking to your idea :wink: I'm especially keen to more variations of forsworn related hags.

- The Wormple

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Here's another bunch:

Hagraven Trapper:

XE3vsqo.pngqfkAeD3.pngY6XwJjI.png

Ideas for Melka and Petra:

IQjP8C7.pngx4FA7R6.png

Glenmoril Witches (perhaps Isobel, Etienne and Fallaise from DB DLC):

LHcoHkD.png

- The Wormple

Edited by wormple12

These are really nice, I look forward to hopefully seeing them in game sometime.

Since you want suggestions, how about a variation with a wolf, werewolf, or sabre cat theme? Maybe wearing a pelt and gloves similar to the Trapper variant, if you can't think of a better way to use those animals. Also maybe some kind of ancient nord or reachmen theme, for a really, really, really old looking hagraven? Like one that might have been around in the days of Red Eagle.

These are really nice, I look forward to hopefully seeing them in game sometime.

Since you want suggestions, how about a variation with a wolf, werewolf, or sabre cat theme? Maybe wearing a pelt and gloves similar to the Trapper variant, if you can't think of a better way to use those animals. Also maybe some kind of ancient nord or reachmen theme, for a really, really, really old looking hagraven? Like one that might have been around in the days of Red Eagle.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

I'm not that happy about how the Trapper turned out (that bear hat looks pretty weird, for instance), so I don't think I'm going do something too similar to that again. If I'm gonna do something wolf-oriented, it's going to be extra additions to the Glenmoril witches since they're already related to Hircine and werewolves in general. We'll see.

Ancient reachman theme could be quite interesting -- reading into Red Eagle lore, it seems he made a deal with a hagraven to achieve his power. I've already got a hagraven called 'Eldest' but that's primarily just a temporary working title anyway ;) How can I best implement this for a hagraven type though? Any more specific ideas for e.g. colors, tattoos, apparel and/or associated objects I could use?

I'm currently working on another necromancer variant with working title 'Handmaid'... using actual human hands... it's pretty disturbing. Going to be fun.

• 6 months later...

Hey, just saw your variations while looking up Hagravens, completely blown away! Can't wait to see these out in the world. If you're still looking or suggestions,

• Maybe a witch in the process of becoming a Hagraven. Don't know if the ritual 's effect is instantaneous or not, but maybe something is botched and the participant becomes a horrific hybrid, shunned by all. or example, one arm could be large with claws while the other is still human, shriveled, or lame.
  • On the lip side, a Hagraven that's insane because the witch can't stand her appearance and wants to be human again. Could be running around with human parts on it, think Joker, and have a cut off face of a woman tied to its head. Could have a small custom quest/area where one has kidnapped children or women to experiment with to become beautiful again.
  • A darker version of your Druid variant, a poison/alchemist variant that wears death bells in a crown like-fashion and has purple poison-tipped claws that operates at night.
  • Inspired by your "Handmaid" title, one that has to do with childbirth, since they're supposed to be matriarchs to the forsworn.
  • Vampire variant with bat-like appendages, moves aster and operates at night.
  • Werewolf variant, bulkier, feathered werewolf (?)
  • The only thin I can think of for a dragon variant is one grafting dragon skin to it and wearing some bones.
  • Hagravens with different skin tones like your Melka model to represent other races besides Reach men, Redguard, Nord, etc

Probably best to slap an MCM on so can pick and choose their level of lore-friendliness.

Edited by SpartanSith118