[WIP] Hagraven Variations

TheWormpie

More variations will definitely make the game more entertaining. I will definitely try out your mod when it is released.

Well done on the designs!

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Once again, thanks for the interest and the reminder ;) Same situation as last year. But yes, if I ever get around to publishing this (and as long as a new Elder Scrolls game hasn't been released yet, there's a chance that I will), I will publish for both Oldrim and SSE. No way I will even try to make anything work for Anniversary Edition, though, since that introduced so many new bugs, it's crazy.

• 1 year later...

...5 YEARS LATER

So, for whoever is interested, I finally got around to releasing this as a mod! :whistling: :laugh:

It ended up with around 80+ different combinations of mostly simple lore-friendly models and textures, although I had to scrap a few in the process as well, to make it work and get it out in a acceptable state.

I hope someone is still around in the modded Skyrim community to appreciate it, haha

You can find the Oldrim version here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/115417/

The SSE version will be released ASAP (which means maybe in a few months, since I need a friend of mine that is out of the country right now).

SuJeQ88.png

Edited by TheWormpie