[WIP] Hagraven Variations

TheWormpie

More variations will definitely make the game more entertaining. I will definitely try out your mod when it is released.

Well done on the designs!

• 8 months later...

Just found this. Hope you can publish it soon. Although dare I ask, will it be compatible with the special edition of the game? I've only just now got into skyrim and modding so it's all fresh to me. Great work with those model textures so far!

• 1 month later...

Once again, thanks for the interest and the reminder ;) Same situation as last year. But yes, if I ever get around to publishing this (and as long as a new Elder Scrolls game hasn't been released yet, there's a chance that I will), I will publish for both Oldrim and SSE. No way I will even try to make anything work for Anniversary Edition, though, since that introduced so many new bugs, it's crazy.

• 1 year later...

...5 YEARS LATER

So, for whoever is interested, I finally got around to releasing this as a mod! :whistling: :laugh:

It ended up with around 80+ different combinations of mostly simple lore-friendly models and textures, although I had to scrap a few in the process as well, to make it work and get it out in a acceptable state.

I hope someone is still around in the modded Skyrim community to appreciate it, haha

You can find the Oldrim version here: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/115417/

The SSE version will be released ASAP (which means maybe in a few months, since I need a friend of mine that is out of the country right now).

SuJeQ88.png

Edited by TheWormpie