scrap mods.

SirTwist

I am not sure which scrap mod it is, but I have some trash left at Red Rocket, right between the one door and the garage door. I also have tile rubble in what used to be the PC's house in Sanctuary, as well as the floor grate. These reappear every time I leave the area, and come back. I am testing my load order, but here's the scrap mods I use. Tidy Settlers, Scrap Everything, Scrap Annoying things, Scrappable Commonwealth, and Scrap That. I am not sure which it is. If someone can point me in the right direction, much obliged.

just out of curiosity, why are you using so many different scrap mods in the first place? though i don't use this mod and therefore can't say for certain, the most up to date version(s) of Scrap Everything should allow you to scrap everything in all vanilla and dlc settlements. trash returning means you've got another mod conflicting and overwriting bits of the scrapping mod. just choose one scrap mod and put it at the bottom of your load order and trash shouldn't reappear. if it's still happening, you should load your mods in xedit to see what mods you're using, outside of the scrap mod, that edit settlement cells where items keep returning

The reason I use those is to cover what some doesn't cover. I will see what happens when I drop the other two. I'll just deactivate them. The reason I use all those is because they were needed to scrap everything, especially some place Outpost Zimoja, where you needed the mods to scrap everything there.