LLinjector

DarkTi

So Trying to add a knife to some LL, So the step I used were open Creation Kit new quest named it add new script add the weapon then added leveled items LLI lists saved and closed CK.. Both The (Knife)LLinjector.pex The (Knife)LLinjector.psc were created and are in the proper folders The weapon has yet to appear in any of the shops nor raider or gunners I have chosen have I missed a step?

Any help would be appreciated...

Edited by DarkTi

This a bit hard to help and requires more details. Maybe the quest was not set to 'start game enabled' and and never ran, maybe there is something in the script that made the function fail. Make sure you have filled all the properties in your script. sometimes people just forget to do it. If that did not help you can post your script here so it would be easier to help.

This a bit hard to help and requires more details. Maybe the quest was not set to 'start game enabled' and and never ran, maybe there is something in the script that made the function fail. Make sure you have filled all the properties in your script. sometimes people just forget to do it. If that did not help you can post your script here so it would be easier to help.

First off thanks for the reply.

Pfft I figured It out, was total missing the script, The author of Doombased weapons walked me through the process.. Props to them for there patience helping me work this out..

Turns out I was way off on this Issue..

In the end He recommended this: Leveled List Injection Toolbox

Took some trial and error but works great... Hats of to all the people who write code for there mods I have a entirely new level of respect for the effort put forth in creating there mods....