Looking for new books to read...need suggestions.

Draco856

I'm looking for some new books to read, I just finished the Fablehaven series and was looking for something else to read along those lines.. I like reading about things like that, fantasy, werewolves, dragons, etc.

Patrick Rothfuss "Name of the Wind" is good (my favorite). You might like the "Wheel of Time" series by Robert Jordan. Depending on your "inner Child, you may get a kick out of Piers Anthony's "Xanth" series (which I think is over 25 books in what was supposed to be a trilogy). More commercially, George R.R. Martins Game of Thrones may be a good bet. I have a draft (for a first in a series) in edit you might like & I would appreciate some feedback, but it's in the editing stage so it is by no means sound.

Eragon Series (4 books, Eragon, Brisingr, Eldest, Inheritance [i think])

Hunger Games (Sci-Fi Fantasy, really good books)

Inkheart

Lord of the Rings (if you haven't already)

Harry Potter (if you haven't already)

i'll edit this post as time goes on, i've read a truck load of books like that

To go on from the post above, try the Silmarillion after Lord of the Rings.

And, if your into it, try Timothy Zahn's Heir to the Empire trilogy for the Star Wars Saga.

there were some books i read about a mercenary group (fictional) the group was called black company

Yes, The Black Company saga by Glen Cook is a foundation block of modern fantasy. Everyone that loves fantasy must read it if they haven't. It's classic material that has slipped under many a radar. Start at the beginning, there are many omnibus-type collections now.

As an aside, I met Glen Cook at Windycon in Chicago years back. Very nice fellow, so all around thumbs up experience. http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif