Rolling Freeze

oldcustard

Trying to find the same problem . But I have not. I have had for the first 80 hours or so of play, smooth and awesome. Without any driver change (that I physically made) it began to freeze the video (sound continues to play fine) for 5-10 second fits every minute or so. Not the worse thing ever., but frustrating enough to question the playability. What the hell man? Someone have the same problem? Running AMD 64, 6gig ram, GTX 550ti.

Newest drivers already installed, tried some beta for the video and what, with no change..

Edited by oldcustard

Trying to find the same problem . But I have not. I have had for the first 80 hours or so of play, smooth and awesome. Without any driver change (that I physically made) it began to freeze the video (sound continues to play fine) for 5-10 second fits every minute or so. Not the worse thing ever., but frustrating enough to question the playability. What the hell man? Someone have the same problem? Running AMD 64, 6gig ram, GTX 550ti.

Newest drivers already installed, tried some beta for the video and what, with no change..

Check the size of your save files. I have the same issue and my save files are over 100 mb now. There doesn't seem to be anyway to fix it.