mod crazy

jaaaymaster

I just wanted to say that I literally bought my pc just to play skyrim, I am truly passionate about this game! I am here to say thank you to all the modders that are cranking out some really good content! I have to say I'm blown away at the talent and skill you all have. I'm not gonna list anyone for fairness to this is a blanket thank you to everyone that makes good quality mods and little ones that fix the annoyances. The only downside is that you all have turned me into a mod-a-holic :P I swear I spend more time adding mods, booting my game to see if they work, then going back to download more mods than I do actually playing the game...I wish I had this much skill with modding, cause I have tons of new lore-friendly ideas.....anyways just a modding fan saying thank you for making such great content, your the true lifeblood of this game :) Edited by jaaaymaster

Hi. My name's Herculine and I'm a mod-a-holic...

I'm totally with you on this. One of the reasons I've still never finished Oblivion is because I keep going back and trying to cram a few more mods into my load order, thinking that it would be really great to start a fresh game with them. The modding community has made many great games even greater and everybody who contributes indeed deserves kudos.