Mutations!!

dudeinmask

Okay hello all.

I had a idea for a mod and just simple idea nothing over the top or anything i hope just want your people info and hope maybe someone will pick it up.

The idea is mutations as the titles say but I was thinking for a bit and thought of a way it might work, nothing like growing another limb or anything like that cause that's just silly!!!

The idea is when you get rads at least 500 or so small chance when fighting animals mirelurks molerats and etc chance for there dna form there spit blood hiting you you get a genatic trait form them, lets say molerat you get a minus to per like -2 and get a boost to agi of 2 cause molerats bad eye sight. (I don't if they really have bad eye sight just go with me on this!) Now a mirelurk you get something like either harden skin cells (give a boost to end or your armor rating overall with a minus to agi.

Thats about ll I could think of for the moment I hope you guess enjoy my idea and please give me at least reply say how you like the idea good or bad.

Thank you for your time.

If it's any use, I've made a mod that lets you pick up mutations, though it's done in a different way if anyone wanted to port the mutations over to a new mod then that's fine (I'd like credit for the ones I've scripted though).

Basically, the player can build an FEV chamber, brew up 1 dose of FEV per day, place a tissue sample in the cultivator (meat, nectar, body parts, or blood), then enter the chamber and start the infusion sequence. The resulting mutation depends on the sample and a few other factors, there are usefull, fun, dangerous, and harmfull mutations. The mod is Alpine Heights building if you're interested. I might be able to make a seperate mod with just the mutations or I can post the scripts if anyone else wants to try.