Help - Mod added INTERMITTENT pop-up

MarkInMKUK

I've recently added a few mods, including Dungeon Quest Awareness and Secondary Location Map Markers, along with a few updates. I'm suddenly getting an (apparently random) popup on the screen saying "Hostal" and an OK to click - this sometimes happens 10-15 times at 1 second spacing. Because it's intermittent, and sometimes doesn't happen for a day or so, it's hard to debug and work out which mod it might be. Any body else had the same popup and know which mod it is? Or have a simple way to find out which mod it's part of?

It MAY happen at the point a hostile npc/creature comes within a certain range, but if so the modder needs to spell it rather more accurately...

Duke patrics mod rev 3.07, 0.9 fixes it.

I've recently added a few mods, including Dungeon Quest Awareness and Secondary Location Map Markers, along with a few updates. I'm suddenly getting an (apparently random) popup on the screen saying "Hostal" and an OK to click - this sometimes happens 10-15 times at 1 second spacing. Because it's intermittent, and sometimes doesn't happen for a day or so, it's hard to debug and work out which mod it might be. Any body else had the same popup and know which mod it is? Or have a simple way to find out which mod it's part of?

It MAY happen at the point a hostile npc/creature comes within a certain range, but if so the modder needs to spell it rather more accurately...