Upgraded my gpu, now FO4 wont open

bazinga313

So i recently upgrade my gtx 650 to a gtx 960 and i attempted to play fallout 4 and now it won't open. I launch the game launcher, the menu opens up where it has play, settings, and other options, hit play to start the game and nothing happens. I can see it sitting in the background processes in the task manager but the game never launches. it was working fine days ago before my gpu upgrade. i have tried removing the ini files to see if it would rebuild them and that would help it launch and that didn't work. I have looked through countless forums but most people are getting the "black screen" and crash errors and none of those fixes seem to work.

And after updating the driver, did you run the launcher again?

yes i updated the drivers and restarted the computer. then tried the game again and still nothing. I tried deleting the ini files too because i saw it mentioned in a forum that deleting the ini files would force the game to make new ini files and it might launch but nope.

Try deleting the Fallout4.exe and then let steam verify the game files. Do you have an enb installed?

Yes i have an enb installed. should i uninstall it?

Try deleting the Fallout4.exe and then let steam verify the game files. Do you have an enb installed?

OMG that's what it was. I just uninstalled the enb and the game launched. so simple! Thank you friend.