combining two mods (BOW and BNB) *ADULT*

Caliburn2003

hey i was just wondering if someone with some better knowledge of modding PC games (since this is my first modding experience), could help me in combining two different mods... I wanted the bouncing boobies one and the BOG hi res body replacer one... or someone that can walk me through it on here... I just want the hi rez bodies with all the so whenever i loot a body they dont have the clothes on. but i want the bouncing more realistic boobies so i was wondering if there was a way to get the hi rez output of BOG and the breast size of that same mod and get the bouncyness of the BNB mod without the ginormous boobs and skimpy outfits? please can anyone help me or if there has been a mod put out like this can u point me in the right direction please?

hey i was just wondering if someone with some better knowledge of modding PC games (since this is my first modding experience), could help me in combining two different mods... I wanted the bouncing boobies one and the BOG hi res body replacer one... or someone that can walk me through it on here... I just want the hi rez bodies with all the so whenever i loot a body they dont have the clothes on. but i want the bouncing more realistic boobies so i was wondering if there was a way to get the hi rez output of BOG and the breast size of that same mod and get the bouncyness of the BNB mod without the ginormous boobs and skimpy outfits? please can anyone help me or if there has been a mod put out like this can u point me in the right direction please?

You could always use Body by Race which uses the Bouncing Breasts but in much more realistic Breast sizes (Type 3 to be exact)

Body by Race: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=38524

And for the clothing (if you don't like Body by Races' clothes, or if you want some extra:)

Bouncing Breasys Type 3 Armors: http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40227

Sorry and I forgot to add this: As for BOG textures, all you have to do is manually instal the textures without the meshes. Since BOG uses Type 3, and Body by race is based on that, the texture will fit nicely.