Stubborn item refuses to include high heels script

Heartcloud

I downloaded the TemptationGoddessBikini Armor, and the author forgot to include a high heels script in the shoes (causing character to sink into ground). So I tried to manually attach the vipcxj high heels script to it by these steps:

- Use TESEdit add VipCxj_HighHeels.esp to A3 Goddess.esp's parent

- Open construction set, click the shoes and add "zzzVipCxjHighHeelsHHHScript" to it, then save

- Open TESEdit again and re-attach VipCxj_HighHeels.esp (since bug in CS causes it to lose parent .esp when saving changes...)

I already had the clothing before making these edits so they're in my inventory. However after making these edits when I go in-game, the entire clothing set (not just the heels) magically disappeared. Not even console command player.additem works, saying it can't find the item. The moment I delete VipCxj_HighHeels.esp as its parent and remove the heel scripts, the items re-appear. What in the world??

Does anyone know how to add VipCxj high heel scripts to clothing?

Here's how I would do it:

1. Load VipCxj_HighHeels.esp in TES4Edit.

2. Load the .esp with the TemptationGoddessBikini Armor in the CS.

3. Find the desired script from VipCxj_HighHeels.esp in TES4Edit, highlight it, right-click and select 'Copy'.

4. In the CS, open the Script Editor and create a new script. In the script editing window (where the text goes), press Ctrl+V to paste the copied script. Change the script's name slightly (to avoid conflicts) and save it.

5. Attach the script to the desired object(s).

I use that method regularly and it hasn't failed me yet.