ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Dragons stuck in flight?

TazmanNZL

I am running the latest version of skyrim and have deadly dragons installed. I am not sure whether it is to do with the mod or not but every time I come across a dragon it starts out normal but then in the middle of the fight when it is flying it will get stuck. Then after a couple of minutes will then carry on as normal. A couple of times the dragon has been stuck for over 5min. This happens on every dragon encounter.

Any ideas? Anyone else come across this issue?

Actually I've seen this happen when you repeat ice magic attacks (the slow effect) on dragons, but you should know what is causing the effect in that case, and doing this to 1 shouldn't just make the next do this for no reason.

I had this bug on a character of mine a few weeks back. (character did not have the DD Mod) I never honestly found out what caused it. Eventually I restarted in order to get a Mod to enhance Magic to work.

My new character has not had this problem @ all even after downloading Deadly Dragons.

So basically I do not know how to fix your problem but am quite sure the Mod is not the cause.

I had this bug on a character of mine a few weeks back. (character did not have the DD Mod) I never honestly found out what caused it. Eventually I restarted in order to get a Mod to enhance Magic to work.

My new character has not had this problem @ all even after downloading Deadly Dragons.

So basically I do not know how to fix your problem but am quite sure the Mod is not the cause.

Yea i think I might re-install skyrim and make a clean start. It's only my 5th time of restarting LOL. The previous 3 restarts I did I never experienced any issues with Dragons. I only had issues with a couple of other mods not working properly. I think maybe one of the scripts is causing an issue with the Dragons getting stuck as it appears to happen right before they try and land. Because after they are frozen in the sky when they finally become free again they immediately land.

It could be a bug with the ice spike spell? I seem to use that spell more on dragons than any other spell. I might try fighting a dragon without using any cold spells to see if it still happens before I restart.

Thanks for the replies :)