[WIP] True Lichdom - Nexus Thread # 1

delfofthebla

Instead of a skeleton for the lich form, why not the Dragon Priest model, far more intimidating looking.

Who says it has to look like either?

I have to think that making a lich model would be even easier now that Dawnguard has come out on PC. Maybe he could find a way to adapt the vampire lord movement animations with the model of a Dragon priest and go from there. Wouldn't know how it all works though, just got into moding myself.... Anyway I look forward to this mods completion ;)

yea dragon priest with vampire lord anims would be great.

Why not a dragon priest with dragon priest animations? those vampire lords look like hunchback maniacs from some horror movie :P

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Instead of a skeleton for the lich form, why not the Dragon Priest model, far more intimidating looking.

I have to think that making a lich model would be even easier now that Dawnguard has come out on PC. Maybe he could find a way to adapt the vampire lord movement animations with the model of a Dragon priest and go from there. Wouldn't know how it all works though, just got into moding myself.... Anyway I look forward to this mods completion ;)

Why not dragon priest with dragon priest animations? Personally I think vamp. lord animations would look aweful on lichs (they look aweful anyway, they don't even beat their wings :down: )

Edited by oblivionhot

Why not dragon priest with dragon priest animations? Personally I think vamp. lord animations would look aweful on lichs (they look aweful anyway, they don't even beat their wings :down: )

Or that. There is mod named master shapeshifter so dragon priest there could be used. Personally dragon priests are way more cooler than oblivion type liches.

Why not a dragon priest with dragon priest animations? those vampire lords look like hunchback maniacs from some horror movie :P

oops, I was wondering why my post didn't show up, there was a new page ;)

Edited by oblivionhot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have been Deeply interested in a lich mod and constantly in search of one. I have to say- you must consider using the new dawnguard vampire lord mechanics as a Lich transformation form. Screw total historic accuracy. I am thinking a lich form would be really cool with an effect that kinda tears away the characters features and body- then can use a custom model in the transformation. I would love the vampire lord mechanic exploited mostly for the access of custom model, and the levitation swap option. Because as a lich- being able to swap levitating around is just way too bad ass. It could be maybe some circumstance forces the form to occur as well as it being choosable. In theory it would be as though walking around human form is a magic 'mask' spell to still appear as usual character, but maybe when hitting zero magic orrr night time or by choice- go to true form as lich. Though in reality the game keeps character as human, and just forces the lich form under previous mentionings or such.

• 3 weeks later...

What about a new kind of the lich that is able to fully disguise himself and show its true power at will?

You could use the vampire lord system to control your transformations and powers. I think you could make the lich (in its transformed conditon) floating above the floor like a dragon priest but somehow surrounded by black mist or somewhat.

Just my thoughts and probably you wont finish this mod anyway :unsure:

Edited by TalsgarDerReisende