[WIP] Dwemer Colosseum

Korodic

Hm. You're right, it would need to be well thought out.

I suppose you could use a scripted spell to target the NPC you want to assign to be a combatant, and have the script take the NPCs disposition into account before slotting them into the alias. You could also put a condition on the spell to keep it from working outside of the arena (having them on scrolls you receive from an NPC would be a good idea too - it would prevent spell book clutter).

It's just an idea. Of course, you could simply have the alias slotting function look for NPCs in the CurrentFollowerFaction, and add them through dialogue, but I'd advise against that, as some modded companions won't fall into that category.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I could force the player to cast a spell via script that grabs anyone in the CurrentFollowerFaction in a certain radius so the player doesn't even need to do anything manually. Well a scroll would work if we were to get specific. We'll I'll look into it more when I get to it. :thumbsup:

Is it possible to add hand to hand only fights?

Either way it sounds like this will be awesome. What city is it near/in?

I was thinking nearish markarth, as that would probably be appropriate. The outer location is the last to-do on my list since who knows what the CK likes to do or what other popular mods my bogart that area :P

There is a match type that uses hand-to-hand with a twist. "Mage in the Cage".

I want to have some companion support. There is logical issues though, for exmaple:

There is a variable for your follower count. So I know if you have followers. However, How do I know if you have them with you?

I gotta figure stuff like this out. If you have multiple followers, which one do you want to practice with?

I may not add them initially. Or at all, but I intend to let them in for one custom game-type definitely.

You could have the player use the "Do this for me" command and have the desired companion speak to a certain person or go into a room or something.

You could have the player use the "Do this for me" command and have the desired companion speak to a certain person or go into a room or something.

That's a good idea. A companion can only enter Favor State if they're actively following you, so it would distinguish active companions from inactive ones or regular NPCs. Also, it would work with the more complex companions who may not be in the CurrentFollowerFaction, like Atvir or the upcoming Skyrim Vilja.

Edited by JanusForbeare

That's a good idea. A companion can only enter Favor State if they're actively following you, so it would distinguish active companions from inactive ones or regular NPCs. Also, it would work with the more complex companions who may not be in the CurrentFollowerFaction, like Atvir or the upcoming Skyrim Vilja.

This is a good idea, I'll certainly note it down. I'll probably make them wait over by a flag. If you send multiple NPCs to the flag, it will randomly choose one or the first one who comes in. But this will come later once the other ideas are cemented down. Making quests... it's a very unpleasant experience lmao.

Omg! Where'd his head go? :blink:

What did you do to the poor fellow? :unsure:

I'm glad you all get to experience what contributes to the length of the ETA for release XD