[WIP] Dwemer Colosseum

Korodic

:( Sorry for lying to you about the release :P

Literally just had a brain-blast level idea for killing out a TON of excess code. I'm heavily refining the quest code/aliases. So without being specific, let's leave it at soon. I'm a perfectionist, so trust me it's worth it :<

EDIT: I am completely revamping the quest system, cutting out HUNDREDS 1000+ of lines of code. This optimization is definitely worth the wait. c:

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The release will be late tonight. Guaranteed. I will make it an ESM so that additions to this mod will be easy. I intend to make a plugin that will use assets from the new DLCS to improve your experience as an esp when that's done.

EDIT: I will be somewhat late to the party. The CK broke relatively everything. c: Such a temperamental tool.

It will be released asap tomorrow. I fixed everything, and had tested it ALL, but have a meeting to go to in the morning. Wish me luck ;D So all that is left is turning it into an ESM+release.

Tomorrow is the day :DDDDDD

The release will be late tonight. Guaranteed. I will make it an ESM so that additions to this mod will be easy. I intend to make a plugin that will use assets from the new DLCS to improve your experience as an esp when that's done.

Take your time. =) I'm a few time-zones ahead of you. So you still have a whole night to release it. =) Can't wait to see what the morning will bring!

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone! I'd like to thank all of those who have downloaded and supported my mod so far. I would like to issue all of you on the forum the opportunity to submit suggestions.

I'm trying to create a DLC resource expansion of my mod. I also intend to add new fights to the arena. I invite you to create what you would consider a worthy opponent. :) I have three additional unique opponents planned at the moment and would like to see what you guys can come up with.

Also, if you have any new match types in mind, I'd be interested in hearing them. I have 1 extra match type planned. Possibly 2.

Battle Royal (6v6v6v6) - 4 big teams going at it all at once, a mixture between Team Deathmatch and Free For Fall. :D

Anyone got anything they'd like to see?

I didn't realize this mod had a thread so long before its release. I just found it hiding in the quests category, and it looked great, so I downloaded. I'm impressed that you found a way to cut out over 1k lines of code... that's impressive.

Does anyone know where I can find Amarie Lionett in this mod?

This was a question better served in the comment section of the mod itself, she is hidden somewhere accessible from the mid-deck.

I didn't realize this mod had a thread so long before its release. I just found it hiding in the quests category, and it looked great, so I downloaded. I'm impressed that you found a way to cut out over 1k lines of code... that's impressive.

Yeah It's been around. I didnt quite get a lot of exposure because the nexus mod that get published later dont show up as a new release exactly.

• 2 weeks later...