[WIP] Dwemer Colosseum

Korodic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not at all. I'm working on the story. Everything you just read actually has already been implemented and vastly improved. I just don't feel like releasing new info and therefore have no need to update the thread itself. :]

Not at all. I'm working on the story. Everything you just read actually has already been implemented and vastly improved. I just don't feel like releasing new info and therefore have no need to update the thread itself. :]

okok but when u can update us please! :D

add a 1vs1 en 1vs 2 upscaling no deads only submision plz

While I take all requests into consideration, I've already made a decision on this subject when I first began making the mod. The only one that allows a submission is Mage in the Cage.

Looks pretty interesting. Any plans to allow players to submit companions to compete? It couldn't be too hard to override their packages temporarily by slotting them into an alias. I'd like to be able to duel my followers - either for fun, training, or to teach them some damn respect. ;)

Looks pretty interesting. Any plans to allow players to submit companions to compete? It couldn't be too hard to override their packages temporarily by slotting them into an alias. I'd like to be able to duel my followers - either for fun, training, or to teach them some damn respect. ;)

I want to have some companion support. There is logical issues though, for exmaple:

There is a variable for your follower count. So I know if you have followers. However, How do I know if you have them with you?

I gotta figure stuff like this out. If you have multiple followers, which one do you want to practice with?

I may not add them initially. Or at all, but I intend to let them in for one custom game-type definitely.