[WIP] Dwemer Colosseum

Korodic

Attention Voice Actors,

I am currently learning/working on figuring out the dialogue process so I can get you guys to work :thumbsup:

Expect some PM's in the near future.

Whoop whoop awesome! .... not that i'm a voice actor but.. "i bet i would own that s*** up!" :D

Nice news =)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

It's going good. I just need to rework a few things add a little bit of features. Then it's all sound.

Well worth the wait. Especially with the contribution of other authors getting compiled into my work to improve your experience :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Truthfully? No.

As far as Dwemer stuff goes, about the only thing Dawnguard really adds is lava. There isn't really much I could see being used within this particular mod, unless you plan on having the Colosseum magically transport to the Soul Cairn. :P

I was thinking more along the lines of having opponents that can use crossbows.

Since your opponents are dynamically created using the B-A-G (build a gladiator) system I developed, I could add crossbows to fighters spawned w/ the ranged fighting style.

I was thinking more along the lines of having opponents that can use crossbows.

Since your opponents are dynamically created using the B-A-G (build a gladiator) system I developed, I could add crossbows to fighters spawned w/ the ranged fighting style.

Wouldnt it be better to do this by means of an "Expansion plugin"? That way you keep maximum compatibility and play value, whilst minimizing the requirements. :turned: