[WIP] Dwemer Colosseum

Korodic

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I would want to add dawnguard because it adds a new fighting style. If you don't need the DLC then I wouldn't recommend using it to make mods. The new fighting style is definitely useful when considering a Colosseum. I will probably create a patch for these kinds of things. But it will be among the last thing I care about since I'm trying to serve the biggest audience first, then get to the smaller groups whose opinions I agree with.

Well, I would want to add dawnguard because it adds a new fighting style. If you don't need the DLC then I wouldn't recommend using it to make mods. The new fighting style is definitely useful when considering a Colosseum. I will probably create a patch for these kinds of things. But it will be among the last thing I care about since I'm trying to serve the biggest audience first, then get to the smaller groups whose opinions I agree with.

Fair enough, I had assumed that most people who enjoyed mods would buy the DLC. What did you mean by "new fighting style?" Are you talking about new animations? I haven't really noticed any new fighting styles.

Fair enough, I had assumed that most people who enjoyed mods would buy the DLC. What did you mean by "new fighting style?" Are you talking about new animations? I haven't really noticed any new fighting styles.

By new fighting style, I mean the re-introduction of crossbows, it's an alternative type of archery. Which will help add some dynamics to the archery spawns.

My mod breaks down fighters using my BAG (build a gladiator) concept. Cute name, I know.

It goes by race/sex/fighting style (melee/magic/range)/weapons/armor. Works perfectly. Just fixed the gray face issue too. Stuffs moving along quite nicely. I'm looking at places to put the arena now. Any ideas anyone? I was thinking around Markarth maybe?

sounds like the perfect place for it since markarth is dwemer by design!

exactly, but It's hard finding a specific spot to use as the entrance. if anyone has any specific locations, in mind, I'm looking for something against a mountain.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I found a perfect location for the entrance and have began editing tiny areas all across skyrim to ensure a certain reward is full function-able. :thumbsup:

Needless to say, it's all pretty boss. Once the voice scripts are handed over to the actors I'll be polishing promoting and releasing once everything gets handed back and dealt with.

• 4 weeks later...