Load order's gone kaput, would like some help please.

huntsman2310

I don't use Mission Mohave because I don't have Gun Runners Arsenal. So I'm still not sure what the problem is, so I'm going to delete all of my mods barring PN, WMX, and a few essential ones. See what that does.

Right, I deleted the esps for EVE and Under Hideout, and also the Crafting Pack. And know it gets to the main menu without crashing!

But whenever I load up my save, boom it crashes.

I'm hoping I can find a back up of the save somewhere, because I seriously do not want to lose it.

For some reason, in wrye bash while making a bashed patch, it keeps detecting an error in EVE's main file.

You may lose a save game or two as savegames saves some of the assets and can trigger CTD (crash to desktop) if those tries to load assets that are dependent but not there.

I don't bother with WyreBash. If it ain't working, it ain't working and bashing, personally, don't help that much. YMMV. :)

Post your new load order and we'll find something else ot remove.

Well its kind of solved.

I decided to uninstall FNV and reinstall it fresh, I have all of the mods saved somewhere and my saves are also around someplace.

I noticed the same thing happening with Skyrim, so I'm going to do the same thing.