Where have all the paintings gone?

Borearis

Well, you would need to convert your images to dds file format (there are converters that can do that) and than replace the original pictures in the data folder.

If I'm allowed a little self-advertisment:

Grimoa's Picture Frames includes a short instruction on how to do that.

The file is a resource though. You will have to put the paintings into the game world yourself using CK.

When you're done, you can realase your paintings mod. ;)

Probably I am a little late in this post and Im not even good at making meshes and textures, but one thing is certain : If you know how to use NIFSKOPE and PHOTOSHOP at the very basics you could do something like this :

http://i.minus.com/j21yhg9WsYl18.jpg

It is not the best made painting and I haven't even given it more than 2 minutes so it could have been better.. Fact is, making a paiting in skyrim is possible as anything really. Just build up an idea and use what skyrim meshes and textures BSA gives you legally, just like I did.. Guess what I used to make that, lol.

Well, you would need to convert your images to dds file format (there are converters that can do that) and than replace the original pictures in the data folder.

If I'm allowed a little self-advertisment:

Grimoa's Picture Frames includes a short instruction on how to do that.

The file is a resource though. You will have to put the paintings into the game world yourself using CK.

When you're done, you can realase your paintings mod. ;)

You know the Nexus really does enjoy a lot of really great modders. :thumbsup:

Thanks Grimoa! Kudos for you.

edit:

And one for theDarkPrince as well. I have no idea what that was? :D