Companion Passenger Ride My Horse

AGLNM01

Hello, all.

I am curious that Bethesda allowed the player to purchase a horse in-game and there is already a mod to allow your companion to ride a horse, if you've already bought a horse for yourself that he/she can ride. But there is currently no mod to allow your companion to ride the same horse as your character, as passenger, like in real life.

Would a modder be willing to create such a mod, please, to make riding horses more realistic?

Thanks.

I've just looked at the Nakayoshimods​ mod you suggested, I am L. The companion can ride a horse, but he/she is sitting on the player's horse the wrong way and not like in real life. The second one you suggested just allows your companion to ride a horse that the player has bought. Can you please suggest another mod that allows the companion to ride the same horse as the player, just as in real life?

Thanks.

lol that's hilarious XD

you could just call me L rather than 'I am L' ... this remind me of that movie.... 'I am Groot' lol

as far as I know there is still no mod that can do what you want... maybe you might try your luck on other Oblivion mod site

you can google it

there's so many Oblivion mod sites that still running until this day